Well, Hello Beautiful!
Can you imagine a world filled where we unconditionally love ourselves just as we are?
Where we celebrate our imperfections?
And love fiercely, starting with ourselves?
This is the vision at the heart of Liv & B Designs.
We want your jewelry to make you feel like the fierce, strong-willed compassionate leader you are. My name is Angela and I am here to support, and beautify you, through this journey.
Meet Liv & B
Liv & B was born from a powerful idea and is deeply rooted in family. I hale from a lineage of creative, strong, and selfless women and dedicated mothers. My mother and mentor in life, was a stained glass artist, florist, baker, and talented seamstress. She inspired me to embrace and believe that imperfections are the gateway between humanity and art. As a trained classical Homeopath I was taught that every person is an individual, and that being imperfect is natural and beautiful. Liv & B jewelry designs are handcrafted with this same holistic vision in mind. No two gemstones are the same, allowing you to find that timeless piece that speaks to only you. Gemstones boost self-empowerment, repel negative energy, and can even help to heal a broken heart. So go ahead, spoil yourself; Liv & B empowered, relaxed, happy, confident, spiritual, and loved. You are a hardworking, selfless woman who deserves to have it all. Who and what do you want to Liv & B? YOU, have the power to be Enough, Spirited, Evolved, Fierce or True. Contact me today to hear about our inspired designs and Liv & B product lines. Find us on Facebook, and Instagram. Lets connect and create beautiful pieces together.
How you are in this moment is perfect!
We want you to come as you are darling.
You can be the conversation starter and not apologize for it.
1. We believe that loving yourself unconditionally is enough to change the world.
2. If you feel like you can conquer the world, you can.
3. Confidence comes from self-love and embracing imperfections.
4. Everything that you are is enough and always has been.
5. Wearing the right jewelry will make you feel powerful.
6. You like getting compliments, and your jewelry amplifies that.
7. Find that piece that you can’t live without. Be an original. Jewelry wants to be worn. Wear it!
8. It's entirely womanly to toot your own horn, to speak your mind, to use your voice (and maybe even swear a little bit!)